Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Milk Dud Cookies


Whenever one of my friends travel to the States I ask them to bring me back some candy and Milk Duds are on top of that list. To be honest I'm usually not a fan of caramel but when I was an exchange student in Colorado (years ago) my host mom introduced me to Milk Dud cookies and I was sold.


Baking temperature : 350°F or 175°C       Bake time: 9-11 min       Yield: 32 cookies approximately 

Ingredients

1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
Some sugar for dipping
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Milk duds

Directions 

  • Cream together the butter and sugar. Beat until fluffy, then add peanut butter.
  • Whisk the eggs and add previous mix. Stir until well combined
  • Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix.
  • Take about a table spoon of the cookie dough, place a milk dud in the middle and dip the cookie dough in sugar.
  • Place the cookie on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F or 175°C for 9-11 min.


Enjoy!

xo Cammie

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, click my post to learn what it's all about.
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete