Monday, May 19, 2014

Packing



A month ago I decided to start a new blog on wordpress after having used blogger for years. Guess what.. it didn't work out that well and I decided to switch back to blogger :) So the next few posts will be reposts from my wordpress blog.

______________________________

Last week my friend Claire asked me to join her on a trip to London and of course I had to say yes!! The changeable weather has made packing somewhat of a challenge, so I ended up bringing a little bit of everything and I made sure to bring flats this time around because we’ll be traveling with young kids which is really a first for me.While I was packing for our trip my new phone got delivered (talk about great timing). I love websites such as Iampacked.com, so I decided this would be the perfect time to try out my new phone and take a few snaps.

xo Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment